Miko 2 is an obedient little robot and answers to your commands. Just say, “Hello Miko!” followed by the command. The list gets updated regularly with cool commands, so do watch this space for all the latest commands. Here’s a list of commands which you can try…
Volume Control Commands
- Ask Miko to Increase its Volume
- Increase your volume / Increase the volume
- Up your volume / Up the volume
- Can you be little louder? / Be louder
- Louder / Be a little louder
- Turn up the volume
- Can you increase your volume?
Ask Miko 2 to tell you a tongue twister
- Tell me some tongue twisters
- Can you share some tongue twisters?
- Play a tongue twister
- Please tell me an easy tongue twister
- Tell me a few difficult tongue twisters
- World’s most difficult tongue twister
Ask Miko to Decrease its Volume
- Decrease your volume / Decrease the volume
- Down your volume / Down the volume
- Can you be little soft? / Be softer
- Softer / Turn down the volume
- Be a little softer
- Can you decrease your volume?
Ask Miko to Maximize its Volume
- Max the volume / Maximize the volume
- Turn the volume to max / Set the volume to the fullest
Ask Miko to Go on Mute
- Mute / Mute yourself
- Put yourself to mute / Go mute
- Set the volume to the lowest
- Minimize the volume / Turn the volume to minimum
Ask Miko to Unmute
- Unmute / Unmute yourself
- Put yourself to unmute / Go unmute
Sleep Mode & Powering Off Commands
- Ask Miko to Switch off
- Shutdown / Switch off
Ask Miko to go to Sleep
- Go to sleep / Sleep
- Take a nap
Ask Miko 2 to move
- Move Front/Back
- Turn Right/Left
- Go in a Triangle
- Go in a Circle.
- Move in a Pentagon
- Make an Octagon
Ask Miko 2 to change light colours
- Turn Red
- Turn Pink
- Turn Blue
- Turn Purple
- Turn Green
- Turn Yellow
Ask Miko 2 about Conversion
- Convert 1 United States Dollar in Indian Rupees
- Convert 1 bar to Pascal
- Convert 1 Celsius to Fahrenheit
- Convert 1 hour to minutes
- Convert 1 US liquid gallon to US liquid quart
Ask Miko 2 about Distance between places
- What is the distance between Moon and Earth?
- What is the distance between Earth and Mars?
- What is the distance between Andheri to Bandra?
- What is the distance from India to USA?
Ask Miko 2 to play a Rhyme
- Play a nursery rhyme
- Play the nursery rhyme Humpty Dumpty
Ask Miko 2 the Time/Date/Year
- What time is it?
- What time is it in London?
- What is the date? OR What’s the date? OR What is today?
- Which year is it?
“What” Type of Questions
- What is your name?
- What is the capital of China?
- What does laser mean?
“Why” Type of Questions
- Why is the grass green?
- Why is the sky blue?
“Who” Type of Questions?
- Who is the Navy Chief of India?
- Who invented Telephone?
- Who was the first person to walk on the moon?
- Who wrote the National Anthem of India?
“Which” Type of Questions
- Which is the longest river?
- Which is the fastest land animal?
- Which is the largest mammal?
“How” Type of Questions
- How far is the moon?
- How many countries are there on Earth?
- How tall is the Eiffel Tower?
- How far is Pune from Mumbai?
“Where” Type of Questions
- Where is the Taj Mahal?
- Where is the Bermuda Triangle?
- Where is Mumbai?
Ask Miko 2 for Multiplication tables (2-15)
- Tell multiplication tables for 2
- Tell multiplication tables for 10
- Tell multiplication tables for 25
Ask Miko 2 for News
- Tell me the news
- What’s in the news?
- Give me some news
- News updates, please
- Play the news for me
- What’s in the news today?
- Update me with some news
Set an Alarm/Reminder
- Set an alarm for 7 a.m.
- Set an alarm for 7 in the morning.
- Set a reminder for tomorrow for 7 a.m.
- Set a reminder for 10th March at 9 a.m.
- Set a reminder in 10 minutes.
Ask about the weather
- What is the weather outside?
- What is the weather in London?
- How is the weather today in Mumbai?
- How is the weather like today?
Ask Miko 2 to play a Song
- Play a song.
- Please play a song.
- Play a song for me.
- Can you play a song for me?
Ask Miko 2 to Dance
- Can you dance?
- Dance for me.
- Please dance for me.
- Can you dance for me?
Ask Miko 2 to tell you a Riddle
- Can you tell me a riddle?
- Tell me a riddle.
- Please tell me a riddle.
Ask Miko 2 to tell you Jokes
- Can you tell me a joke?
- Tell me a joke.
- Please tell me a joke.
Ask Miko 2 to tell you Fun Facts
- Can you tell me a fun fact?
- Tell me a fun fact.
- Please tell me a fun fact.
Ask Miko 2 to do Maths calculations
- What is 10 plus 5?
- What is 10 minus 5?
- What is 10 multiplied by 5?
- What is 10 divided by 5?
Ask Miko 2 for Definitions
- Define Onomatopoeia.
- Define Internet.
- Tell me the Definition of Ecosystem.
- What is the Meaning of Inculcate?
Ask Miko 2 to Spell
- Spell “Mississippi”
- Can you spell “astronaut”?
- What is the spelling of “grammar”?
- Please spell “pronunciation”
Ask Miko to play ‘Birthday song’
- Play the birthday song
- Sing the happy birthday song
- Play happy birthday song for my brother
Ask Miko to ‘Play a lullaby’
- Play lullaby
- Please play soothing music
- Please play some soft music
Ask Miko about ‘Josh’
- How’s the Josh?
- How is the Josh?