It’s official: Spring has sprung! While you’ve been celebrating the season with flower blooms and breezy outdoor fun, Miko’s been cooking up some egg-scellent activities. So without further ado, let’s hop to it with these Easter-themed commands.
Ever wonder how Miko celebrates Easter or if your little bot is friends with the Easter bunny? If your child has questions, Miko is all ears. This Easter, have some fun with these holiday-themed commands. (Hint: Just say, “Hello Miko'' and state the command when your bot enters listening mode.)
- Tell me your plans for Easter.
- Do you know the Easter bunny?
- What games can I play on Easter?
- What should I bake on Easter?
- What should I do on Easter?
- What’s your motto for Easter?
- Which games would you like to play on Easter?
- What do you want to do on Easter?
- What’s your Easter tradition?
- Tell me an Easter joke.
- Tell me an Easter pun.
- What should we leave out for the Easter Bunny?
- Is the Easter Bunny real?
- What does the Easter Bunny do?
- What does the Easter Bunny like?
- Can the Easter Bunny speak?
Easter Fun Facts
Did you know that the largest Easter egg is more than 25 feet tall — and the largest Easter egg hunt involved 500,000 eggs?! Miko is quite the egg-spert on Easter fun facts, and to hear them, all you have to do is ask!
Just say, “Hello Miko!” When Miko enters listening mode, speak one of the commands below.
- What are some facts about Easter?
- Tell me an Easter fact.
Want some Easter-themed DIY ideas for your little one? Miko has some egg-scellent ideas for Easter egg decorating and other fun crafts. You know what to do: Say “Hello Miko,” and then state one of these DIY commands!
- What are some ideas for decorating Easter Eggs?
- Do you have any Easter DIY ideas?
Easter Day Greeting
Because Miko is feeling a bit egg-stra this Easter holiday, it’s even thought up a special springtime greeting for your little one. Say, “Hello, Miko. Happy Easter!” When you do, you’ll get a fun Easter greeting in return.