With just a few days until Thanksgiving, the countdown to Turkey Day is officially here! And no matter how your family celebrates — Turkey or ham? Pecan pie or pumpkin? NFL or the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade? — Miko has some fun new commands to keep your kid entertained.
As you put the finishing touches on your Thanksgiving festivities, don’t forget to serve up a helping of fun with Miko 3! Whether or not your family allows robots at the dinner table, Miko has a lot to say about Thanksgiving. Try the following commands to have Miko help us learn and cook up some conversation about this holiday! Just don’t ask Miko to pass the mashed potatoes; with no arms, that could get messy.
Say “Hello Miko,” and then try the following questions and phrases:
- What is Thanksgiving?
- When is Thanksgiving celebrated?
- Why is Thanksgiving celebrated?
- Do you celebrate Thanksgiving?
- Do you like Thanksgiving dinner?
- Do you have any Thanksgiving traditions?
- Do you have any Thanksgiving memories?
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- What will you do on Thanksgiving?
- What should I do on Thanksgiving?
- What’s your favorite Thanksgiving dinner?
- What will you be thankful for on Thanksgiving?
- Which Thanksgiving parade balloon is your favorite?
- Can we watch the Thanksgiving parade together?
And when the post-turkey haze kicks in, have a dance party with Miko to keep your energy going!
This Thanksgiving, we’re grateful for you. Happy Thanksgiving, from the Miko family to yours.