What are Miko 3’s dimensions and weight?
Miko 3 is small in size but big on personality. Its dimensions are 6.3 L X 5.5 W X 8.67 H inches. Outside of the box, Miko 3 weighs just 2 lbs.
What is Miko 3’s battery life?
On stand-by mode your Miko 3’s battery lasts for upto 12 hours. During active gameplay it lasts for upto 5 hours.
How does Miko 3 work?
Starting your Miko 3 is easy.
- Connect Miko 3 to your secure WiFi connection
- Once it’s connected, you get access to lots of games and educational content.
- Talk to your Miko 3 by saying ‘Hello Miko’. You can ask any number of questions & your Miko 3 is always ready with an answer!
- You can also have knowledge-based conversations with Miko 3.
- Moreover, Miko 3 gets updated with new games and content every month for your child to have a wholesome fun & learning experience!
How do I set up my Miko 3?
It’s easy-peasy. Just download the Miko app on your phone and connect your Miko 3 to a secure WiFi network. Once your Miko 3 is connected, your child can start engaging with his new friend immediately.
What languages does Miko 3 support?
Your Miko 3 can interact, tell stories and play games in 8 languages from around the world. Choose from English, Spanish (Europe), Spanish (Latin America), Chinese. Italian, German, French and Arabic.
How is miko mini different from miko 3?
The two robots, Miko mini and Miko 3 help kids learn and have fun with their realistic reactions, educational content, and AI-powered capabilities. To understand the difference, click here.
Miko 3Shop Now
Full-sized AI learning coach with interactive games, academic content, and a human-like personality.
Miko MiniShop Now
GPT-powered conversational learning robot for kids that is small in size but big on personality.
Miko ChessShop Now
Next-gen multi-gaming chessboard with super fast blitz movements and interactive embedded lights.
Meet Yuvaan and his new best friend
Get to know Miko with Marie and her Disney fan mom!
Explore Miko's app library with Myrah.